Want to book your own party?
A portrait party is an event hosted in your home or a local park, where Julie Effron Photo & Video will take portraits for you and your friends in 10 minute sessions.
How do they work?
Portrait Parties are hosted by one person who provides the location, coordinates the guest list, schedules the sessions in 10 minute intervals and collects the fees. Hostess gets a complimentary photo session for hosting a portrait party.
Each guest pays a reduced-rate portrait fee of $30 per child which includes the following (note: Hosts get all this free!):
- One 10 minute photo session
- 3 edited images - delivered via digital download
- 25% off a future full photography session from Julie Effron Photo & Video
These are great for mommy groups hosting a themed holiday party too!
Sign me up!
First, make out a potential guest list. We require at least 10 people (not including the hostess) to participate in the parties with a maximum of 20. Discuss dates with your guests to see which dates will work best for all of you. Once your date is set, you can put together an invitation how ever you would like- snail mail, evites or by creating an event on Facebook .
Tips for a Successful Host
- Schedule your guests’ sessions 10 min apart. Schedule them consecutively so there aren’t any gaps (i.e. 10, 10:10, 10:20, etc). Let your guests know they aren’t required to stay the whole time.
- Follow up with your guests with reminders
And remember: As a hostess, you receive one 10 minute session complimentary along with 3 images delivered via digital download.
Thank you for your interest in hosting a Portrait Party! At this time, I am only available for parties during the day on weekends. Once you have a date picked out, contact me!