A simple portrait party is an event hosted in your home where Julie Effron Photo & Video will take SIMPLE portraits (similar to the ones shown above) for you and your friends in 20 minute sessions.
How do they work?
Portrait Parties are hosted by one person who provides the location, coordinates the guest list, schedules the sessions in 20 minute intervals and collects the fees. Hostess gets a complimentary photo session for hosting a portrait party.
Each guest pays a reduced-rate portrait fee of $50 per child which includes the following (note: Hosts get all this free!):
- One 20 minute photo session
- A minimum of 5 edited images per child - delivered via digital download
- 25% off a future full photography session from Julie Effron Photo & Video
I highly recommend including mom in at least one photo with their child, so come prepared!
Sign me up!
First, make out a potential guest list. We require at least 4 people (not including the hostess) to participate in the parties with a maximum of 15. Discuss dates with your guests to see which dates will work best for all of you. Once your date is set, you can put together an invitation how ever you would like- snail mail, evites or by creating an event on Facebook .
Tips for a Successful Host
- Schedule your guests’ sessions 20 min apart. Schedule them consecutively so there aren’t any gaps (i.e. 10, 10:20, 10:40, etc). Let your guests know they aren’t required to stay the whole time.
- Follow up with your guests with reminders
And remember: As a hostess, you receive one 20 minute session complimentary along with a minimum of 5 images delivered via digital download.
Thank you for your interest in hosting a Simple Portrait Party! At this time, I am only available for parties during the day on weekends. Once you have a date picked out, contact me!